Together with the Zinc Chelate (bisglycinate) we recommend:
Zinc is an essential micronutrient for many processes in the body.
- Essential for nutrient synthesis and metabolism.
- It helps to preserve the strength and health of bones, hair, and nails.
- Sustains healthy-looking skin.
- Boosts metabolism.
- Essential for the absorption of vitamin A.
- Strengthens the immune system.
But zinc has a small problem! Its absorption in oral form is very poor. Even its most popular forms, zinc citrate and zinc gluconate, have an absorption rate of less than 50% with oral use.
4Endurance Pro zinc provides the solution!
The high absorption rate is enabled by the chelated form of zinc, zinc bisglycinate, which has up to 43% higher absorption rates in the intestine than zinc citrate and zinc gluconate, and it remains active in the blood for a longer period of time.
Chelated zinc provides high absorption without digestive issues.
Active individuals have higher zinc requirements, but in larger doses (30 mg or more) it can lead to unwanted side effects (digestive issues, nausea).
Zinc bisglycinate is gentle to the stomach. It won't cause digestive issues, as it is almost entirely absorbed and your body is able to use it efficiently.
Zinc has numerous positive effects on your health. Among other things, it strengthens your immune system, boosts metabolism, helps the body fight off viruses, and preserve the strength and health of bones, nails, and hair.
- Strengthens your immune system
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Boosts macronutrient metabolism
- Preserves the strength of your bones
- Positively affects your eyesight
- Sustains normal cognitive functions
- For healthy-looking hair, skin, and nails
- High absorption
- Gentle to the stomach
Take one capsule daily with a meal.
If you take zinc in the evening in combination with magnesium, it's best to take it 1 hour before the meal or 2 hours after the meal because zinc is absorbed in the small intestine.
Dietary supplement. Ingredients: maltodextrin, zinc bisglycinate 30 mg 300%*, anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids and silicon dioxide, capsule (gelatin, modified starch, color: calcium carbonate). Net quantity: 60 capsules. *Recommended daily intake. May contain traces of gluten, soy, or milk.