Join the TOP-10 Zwift league in the world!
• We'll spend the winter together. The VirtuSlo 4Endurance Zwift League, which last year was ranked among the TOP-10 Zwift Leagues in the world, will be held again this year.
• This year, with your help, we want to take the league one step further. Together we can create the best league on Zwift.
• Last year, the VirtuSlo 4Endurance Zwift League attracted over 1000 cyclists. This year, the start list will once again be packed, and the battle for the win will be intense.
• The quality of the VirtuSlo 4Endurance League was recognized last year by Zwift, who listed it as one of their recommended leagues.
What can you expect?
• Six races between 29 October and 3 December.
• Race every Sunday at 18.00 (CET). Find the exact race calendar here.
• €1200 prize money.
• Five categories (A, B, C, D, E).
• Detailed information and league rules can be found here.
Join group rides
• Every Friday from 6 October until the end of the league, group rides will be organized at 6:30 PM (CET).
• The group rides will be led by an experienced VirtuSlo member.
• Participation in the group rides is free of charge.
• Each week we will be giving a prize to one of the group ride participants.
Don't neglect a proper nutrition
Whether you are training outside or inside, your body needs nutritional support appropriate to the effort.
• Make sure you get adequate energy and stay hydrated with Nrgy Unit Drink.
• You can get extra energy with our wide range of energy gels.
• After the race, make sure you get the recovery you need with Regen Lite, a low-carb recovery drink.
• Want more? Check out our top range of nutritional supplements for cyclists.
Test your capabilities
Sign up now!
To participate in the VirtuSlo 4Endurance Zwift League, you must register using the form below. Only the results of the registered participants will be taken into account in the scoring, and only they will be eligible for prizes.
All participants must have an account on Zwift Power before the first race. This keeps track of the results of the races, so participants without an account will be left without a result.