Together with the PRE (Pre-Workout Booster) we recommend:
PRE (pre-workout booster) is the ideal supplement to increase power and endurance and improve focus and cognitive abilities during intense endurance exercise.
PRE contains 8 carefully-selected active ingredients with great synergy and high effect.
- Betaine increases endurance, strength gain, and explosivity.
- Tyrosine reduces stress and improves brain function.
Caffeine increases focus and reduces the sense of fatigue.
- Taurine improves metabolism, endurance, hydration, and recovery.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine increases focus and metabolism and reduces fatigue.
- L-theanine increases focus and reduces mental fatigue.
- Beetroot extract increases energy production in the cells, endurance, cardiovascular health, and oxygen efficiency.
- Vitamin B12 provides energy, prevents mental fatigue, and stimulates normal function of the nerve cells.
Increase focus and time to exhaustion during intense exercise with the pre-workout supplement PRE 4Energy!
- Reduces mental fatigue
- Increase time to exhaustion
- Preserve energy during exercise
- 8 active ingredients
- Increase power, focus, and endurance
- Improve training efficiency
- Mild, good for all athletes
- No unnecessary additives
Mix 1 scoop (6 g) with water and drink 20-30 minutes before exercise.
Attention! High caffeine content, the product is not suitable for children, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
The product is also not recommended for people sensitive to caffeine.
It is recommended to start with half a scoop to develop a tolerance to the product.
1 scoop (6 g)
|2 scoops (12 g)|
|2500 mg||5000 mg|
|Beetroot extract||300 mg
|Vitamin B12||10 ug (400 % RDA)
||20 ug (800 % RDA)
Dietary supplement. Ingredients: betaine, acidity regulator: citric acid, taurine, aroma, acetyl-L-carnitine, L-tyrosine, beetroot extract, caffeine, L-theanine, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), sweeteners: acesulfame K and sucralose, color: carotene. Attention! High caffeine content, the product is not suitable for children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. The product is also not recommended for people sensitive to caffeine. It is recommended to start with half a scoop to develop a tolerance to the product. Net quantity: 300 g.