Recovery is a key part of an athlete's progress
Every workout is a strain on the body. During training, the body's energy stores are depleted, water and minerals are lost and muscles are damaged.
Replenishing energy stores as soon as possible after training is crucial. This is when the body is most receptive to recovery and consequently adapts best to training, which is the desire and main goal of any workout.
For proper recovery, you need to take in three key macro- and micronutrients after each workout:
You can get all three with a normal diet, but with meal preparation, you almost always miss the window of opportunity for optimal recovery. A much more convenient option is a recovery drink, which allows you to start recovering just a few minutes after your workout is over.
Not all recovery drinks are the same. Let us help you find the right one for you!
• Regen contains 50 g of the highest quality CHO. Maltodextrin and fructose in an optimal ratio of 1:0.8 ensure a rapid replenishment of both muscle and liver glycogen stores.
• Regen contains the highest quality and purest protein source, 90% whey protein isolate. It contains a full spectrum of amino acids to ensure adequate muscle recovery after training.
• With 1.7 g of electrolytes per serving, in the same ratio you lose through sweating, Regen will ensure you quickly regain proper hydration.
• Regen is suitable for the most active athletes who regularly perform high-intensity workouts.
• Recovery Whey Formula serves you 34 g CHO per serving in the form of maltodextrin. Just one serving will effectively replace your depleted energy stores.
• The 90% whey protein isolate in a 1:4 ratio with CHO will help you prepare your muscles faster for new training efforts.
• The combination of salt, magnesium, potassium and calcium will ensure you're properly rehydrated after your workout and replace the electrolytes you've lost through sweating.
• Recovery Whey Formula is suitable for recreational athletes looking for an effective post-workout recovery drink.
• Rego Rapid Recovery contains 22 g of CHO in the form of maltodextrin and fructose, allowing for efficient absorption and faster recovery.
• Rego Rapid Recovery offers a soy protein source, making it suitable for individuals who do not wish to consume dairy protein.
• For adequate rehydration after a hard and hot workout, 1 g of salt is provided.
• Rego Rapid Recovery is suitable for recreational cyclists who do not wish to consume dairy protein.