Spirulina Now, organic and certified, is a concentrated natural source of micro and macronutrients of algae, rich in protein, vitamins, and electrolytes. It was first used by astronauts. Because of a limited food supply, they needed the best and smallest source of concentrated food available - with 65% protein, all eight essential amino acids, and bioavailable cellulose, your body can absorb up to four times more micronutrients from spirulina than beef.
Spirulina is the food of the future, as it contains all that which you don't get from food, depleted by industrial processing. A double-blind placebo-controlled study on overweight individuals with hypertension showed a reduction of the body mass index and a reduction of blood pressure.
Spirulina is recommended for all athletes who need a high level of oxygen transfer in the body.
- 65% protein, 8 essential amino acids with 90% bioavailability
- The best source of concentrated food
- Natural source of chlorophyll and other microelements
- For endurance athletes and stressed individuals
- Natural tablets without additives
- Ideal for athletes with iron deficiency
- NON GMO certificate
- USDA ORGANIC certificate
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Strong antioxidant
- Prevents oxidation of bad cholesterol
- Can reduce muscle fatigue
- Helps with the detox of your body
Take 3-6 tablets daily with plenty of water, preferably on empty stomach. ATTENTION! Spirulina must not be taken by individuals with hyperparathyroidism, severe allergies to algae and seafood, and high fever or heat stroke.
Dietary supplement. Ingredients: spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) whole alga. Net quantity: 200 tablets.